The Charter Oak helpdesk is available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. We understand that needing help doesn’t have a schedule and are at the ready to assist you when the need arises.
You can contact the Support Center through the following methods:
- To log a ticket or use the self-service tools (including online chat):
- For critical issues requiring immediate assistance please call:
The Support Center can help you with the following:
- Blackboard - logging into (including password resets) and using the system
- Webmail - logging into (including password resets) and the basics of using the system
- MyCharterOak - They will be able to assist you with logging in any problems will be escalated to our application support personnel for resolution during normal Charter Oak State College business hours.