Pay in Full - A payment in full can be processed online by a Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express credit/debit card or electronic check by accessing the secure CashNET payment portal from the My Account Balance link.
- Credit Card Payments - A convenience fee of 2.75% is charged to transactions based on the total payment amount (4.25% for international credit card transactions). Minimum convenience fee of $3. The College cannot accept credit card payments over the phone, nor authorizations by mail or fax.
- Electronic Check (eCheck)- eCheck is offered as an online payment option that does not incur the convenience fee. When submitting an eCheck payment students will be prompted to enter their bank routing number and account number. Examples of how you may correctly identify these numbers on a personal check can be found here .
Students may also pay by mailing a check, money order or cashiers check to:
Charter Oak State College
85 Alumni Road
Newington, CT 06111-1802
Checks and eChecks are not a guarantee of payment until funds are withdrawn from your bank.
Your enrollment will not be complete until your payment has been received. Failure to meet the college's payment deadline can subject your entire semester's registration to cancellation.
- Financial Aid -Are you expecting financial aid to cover your costs? If you received a financial aid award, your anticipated aid will be reflected on your account. If your aid does not appear on your account, please review My Financial Aid for any missing required documents or contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com.
- Payment Plans - Payment plans are offered each semester coinciding with the opening of registration. The number of available installments decreases each month following the opening of course registration. For more information on Payment Plans and the current payment plan schedule at Charter Oak State College navigate to the Payment Plans
- Tuition Assistance/Employer Letters of Credit - Receiving tuition assistance or already have a letter of credit from your employer? View the Third Party/Company Billing page for detailed information on the requirements of tuition assistance and letters of credit and how to submit your documents for approval by the Bursar's Office.