- Submit all official transcripts from colleges/universities, test scores, military, non-collegiate training.
- Applicants who do not have at least 9 college-level credits must submit a high school transcript or equivalent.
- Once You have applied, check your admissions status online.
Readmission for students dismissed from the college:
- Students who have been dismissed will need to wait the allotted time stated at the time of dismissal to reapply. To gain permission to reapply, the student will need to submit a written appeal using the petition form.
- Request official transcripts from each awarding source where you’ve attempted to earn credit.
- Include college transcripts, military records and standardized exams from CLEP or DSST.
- If you do not have college-level credit, you will need to have your official High School or GED transcript sent directly to Charter Oak.
- Visit Parchment and/or the National Student Clearinghouse to see if a college you attended will send a transcript electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to obtain transcripts for certifications and exams.
- Let us know if you may have transcripts under an alternate name.
- We'll review your documents and create your preliminary credit evaluation (Advising Worksheet)
Advising Worksheet Completed
- Receive the Advising Worksheet e-mail from your Admissions Counselor
- Contact your Admissions Counselor
Pay Your Deposit
- Confirm your decision to enroll in the college by paying the non-refundable $150 deposit. The deposit will be applied to tuition/fees.