If this is your first time logging into the MyCharterOak student portal or if it has been awhile since you last logged in, here are some pointers:
- If you are using your Charter Oak Email account to login and you have forgotten your password you may do one of the following:
- If you previously registered you email account for password reset/recovery, click here.
- Contact the help desk, for a password reset.
To log a ticket or use the self-service help desk tools (including online chat), please use this link: www.charteroak.edu/support For immediate assistance please call: 844-889-9725
- If you are logging in with your personal email account (i.e. yahoo, gmail, etc) you should have received an email with a username and password from either the Admissions or Registrar's office.
- If you have lost that email or have forgotten that password, please do the following:
- Login at the top of the page with your personal email.
- If you don't know the password, type "XXX" into the password box.
- You will then see the following screen:
- Click on the 'I forgot my password' link
- You will then see the screen below
- Click on the 'Send new password' link.
- The message below will appear. You can then check your personal email for your new password.